Hello all. We have been on break for a while as the weather gets warmer and warmer. With the 1995 D21 running well with new tires, we are deciding on the next move. There are many projects we have in mind and to list a few in no particular order:
- Replace sway bar links.
- Fix blower control.
- Order and install 4″ drop block on rear.
- Lower front end to match rear.
- Replace ball joints.
- Replace shocks.
- Fix handle on glove box.
- Order and install push button ignition.
- Visit the local junk yard for prices and availability of bucket seats.
- Return to shop for driver tint fix.
- Start pricing new radiators.
Comments are closed